About This Product:
Shades of Gray Waboose Snack Biscuits with Freeze Dried Rabbit are a delicious treat your pooch will beg for. Waboose is the Ojibway name for rabbit. They’re made with homegrown rabbits, from an Indigenous farm in Guelph, Ontario. On this farm, they use cutting-edge practices for humanely raising rabbits, too. These delicious treats are made with just three wholesome ingredients: organic chickpea flour, freeze dried rabbit, and apple cider vinegar.
These treats can be used as a reward, a fun treat, or broken into smaller pieces to use as a training treat. This nutrient dense dog treat is loaded with protein, vitamin E, vitamin B12, iron, and more. Plus, it’s a low fat treat, which is ideal for dogs who are prone to pancreatitis. Because this is an uncommon protein, it is also ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitivities to common meats.
This listing is for the large size.
- Proudly made in Canada by an Indigenous owned business
- Humanely raised rabbit, freeze dried to lock in nutrition
- Made with three simple, healthy ingredients
- A unique, novel protein
- Free from grains, gluten, corn, soy, or fillers
- No artificial dyes, preservatives, or flavours
Organic chickpea flour, freeze dried rabbit, apple cider vinegar
Large – 12 Pieces