About This Product:
Earthpup Chicken Pot Pie Dog Treats are made from only natural ingredients with a focus on sustainability. This delicious recipe was designed by a professional chef for a tasty treat your pup will beg for! They’re made with repurposed celery from Canadian juiceries as the main ingredient, which would otherwise end up in landfills. Nutrient dense chickpea flour and chicken bone broth finish of this healthy, naturally preserved recipe. Plus, the bone broth comes from antibiotic and hormone-free chickens.
These Earth-conscious treats come in strips. Give one to your dog whole as a good-boy reward, or break them into smaller pieces as a training treat.
Earthpup Chicken Pot Pie Dog Treats are grain free, and contain chicken broth as the only animal source. This means they’re a safe option for dogs with common red meat allergies. Because 81% of this recipe comes from plants, it’s an eco-friendly option with a low carbon footprint, too. Best of all, Earthpup treats are proudly made in Ontario, Canada, by passionate Canadian entrepreneurs. Available in an 80 gram resealable pouch.
- A 100% natural, nutrient dense dog treat
- Designed to address food waste and upcycle food industry leftovers
- Nourishing ingredients will make you feel good about serving this recipe
- Eco-friendly, low carbon footprint than many competing pet treats
- Serve whole or as a training treat
- Recipe designed by a professional chef
- Proudly made in Canada
- A plastic negative company
Celery, chickpea flour, hormone and antibiotic-free chicken bone broth, baking powder
- Crude Protein: 28%
- Crude Fat: 5%
- Crude Fibre: 3%
- Moisture: 8%